- Features Nano Hydroxyapatite (n-HA): The same ingredient that naturally makes up 97% of your teeth material. We replaced the flouride with this biocompatible ingredient to remineralize your enamel, reduce teeth sensitivity, and naturally whiten.
- Gentle Whitening: Micro polishing agents gently remove surface stains to safely whiten without causing the sensitivity normally found with peroxide or other bleaching agents. RDA of 101 to effectively remove plaque and surface stains while being enamel safe for daily brushing. Safe range per ADA (American Dental Association).
- Bioactive Sensitive Relief: Hydroxyapatite (n-HA) reduces sensitivity by remineralizing the enamel and passageways (tubules) to the nerves. The most sensitive toothpastes uses Potassium Nitrate (nerve numbing drug) to temporarily numb the tooth nerves.
- Clean Ingredients: Our toothpastes are naturally derived and sourced from plants and the earth, with no animal by-products (vegan). Fluoride Free, Sulfate Free (no SLS), EWG Verified. No Artificial Flavors, Colors, or Preservatives. Birch xylitol used to improve oral health.
- Sustainably Focused: Davids ditched the plastic for a recyclable metal tube, which is better for the planet and looks better on your counter. A metal tube squeezer is included to roll the tube and squeeze out all the toothpaste.
Davids Nano Hydroxyapaite Natural Toothpaste for Sensitivity, Peppermint